The nitty gritty
- Overall dimensions: 138”W x 84”D x 36”H
- Long Side: 138”W x 30”D x 36”H
- Short Side: 84”W x 30”D x 36”H
- Chair: 54”W x 30”D x 36”H
- Corner: 30”L x 30”W x 36”H
- Seat height: 21”
- Seat depth: 20“
- Seat depth w/ back cushion: 20”
- Seat depth w/o back cushion: 27”
- Weight: 390 lbs
- Box dimensions: 55”W x 31”D x 31”H (x3), 31”W x 31”D x 31”H
- Slipcover: Fixed design attached to base with velcro
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood & plywood
- Legs: Solid rubberwood
- Suspension: Webbing & sinuous spring
- Connection: Zinc alligator clips
Aria's cushions are made up of three layers. Feather Down cushions are finished on top and bottom with a layer of luxe feather down and poly fiber, and Poly Fill cushions use a purely poly fiber mix. Both cushions have a high resiliency foam core for structure and support. All cushions are removable.
Feather Down: 70% feather down (90% feather / 10% down) 30% poly fiber
Poly Fill: 100% vegan poly fiber
First, remember to fluff your cushions. Our materials are incredibly soft, so they look and feel their best with a little love every now and then.
Everyday dust and dirt cleaning works best with a vacuum (and an upholstery attachment if you have one). Spills should be dabbed quickly with a soft cloth to prevent stains. We recommend dry-cleaning for best results, but we—along with many of our customers—have machine washed our fabrics in cold water and dried on low heat with great results too. We just can't guarantee perfect machine-washing results across the board, since it's hard to know the nature of the stain, your kind of washer, etc. Also, remember that consistent exposure to direct sunlight can lead to fading.
FREE HOME DELIVERY
30-DAY FREE RETURNS GUARANTEE
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Shop the Collection
My Sixpenny home.
Tag @Sixpennyhome for a chance to be featured.