The nitty gritty
- Overall dimensions: 138”W x 84”D x 36”H
- Long Side: 138”W x 30”D x 36”H
- Short Side: 84”W x 30”D x 36”H
- Chair: 54”W x 30”D x 36”H
- Corner: 30”L x 30”W x 36”H
- Diagonal depth: 28”
- Seat height: 21”
- Seat depth w/ back cushion: 18”
- Seat depth w/o back cushion: 26.5”
- Frame height: 30”
- Weight: 288 lbs
- Box dimensions: 55”W x 31”D x 31”H (x3), 31”W x 31”D x 31”H (x1)
- Box diagonal depth: 22.5” (x3), 23” (x1)
Our furniture is hand-made and in many cases quite soft so keep in mind dimensions may vary by an inch or two.
- Slipcover: Fixed design attached to base with velcro
- Frame: Kiln-dried hardwood & plywood
- Legs: Solid rubberwood
- Suspension: Webbing & sinuous spring
- Connection: Zinc alligator clips
Aria's seat cushions contain three layers: your choice of loose fill (Feather Down or Poly Fill) at the top and bottom, and a “support layer” of high-density foam sandwiched between the fill.
Seat Cushions: 60% foam, 40% loose fill
Back Cushions: 100% loose fill
Our lofty Feather Down is ethically sourced, and our vegan Poly Fill is designed to mimic the familiar fluff of feathers. We mix a small percentage of vegan poly fiber into the Feather Down cushions for a bit of spring. To learn more about our two fill options, check out our post, “Inside scoop: Feather Down vs Poly Fill.”
As a rule, the fluffier the cushion, the more upkeep it will require. Our cushions are exceptionally soft, and much of the fill is loose, so periodic fluffing will go a long way.
For detailed instructions on spot cleaning, dry cleaning, and machine washing, check out our post, “Cleaning your slipcover.”
SPILLS & STAINS
Tread carefully—spot cleaning isn’t always recommended, and treatment can vary by fabric, color, and stain type.
DRY CLEANING & MACHINE WASHING
Natural fabrics: We strongly recommend dry cleaning for regular laundering and stain removal. Machine washing is possible with a bit of mindful care.
UPKEEP & MAINTENANCE
Natural fabrics: Vacuum regularly (with an upholstery attachment if you have one).
You can read more about day-to-day maintenance in our post, “Getting to know your Sixpenny.”
Please note that consistent exposure to direct sunlight can lead to fading or discoloration. You can read more about fabric colorfastness in our post, “Fabric fading 101.”
FREE HOME DELIVERY
30-DAY FREE RETURNS GUARANTEE
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Shop the Collection
My Sixpenny home.
Tag @Sixpennyhome for a chance to be featured.