Kai Dining Table
The nitty gritty
- Overall dimensions: 80”W x 42”D x 30”H
- Top thickness: 2”
- Weight: 288 lbs
- Box dimensions: 91”W x 41.5”D x 5.5”H, 39.5”W x 33.5”D x 11.5”H
- Material: 100% Reclaimed Austrian Oak
- Build: All wood selected, cut, laminated, assembled, and sanded by hand
- Finish: Treated with a top coat for seal
- Detail: Since each table is handmade and hand-finished, variations and imperfections are sort of the whole idea. No two pieces are exactly alike.
- Assembly: Simple assembly required
For detailed care and cleaning instructions, check out our post, “Caring for your wood table.”
We treat our woods lightly to preserve their natural beauty. Be mindful of direct heat and moisture and take care when placing or moving anything heavy or sharp on the tabletop to prevent scratches.
Use a soft, dry cloth or feather duster to remove regular dust and dirt. Wipe up spills with a clean, dry cloth (and try to catch them as quickly as possible!).
If you wipe down your table, use a lightly dampened cloth and wipe the entire tabletop to ensure that the finish wears evenly. (A bit of color transfer on the cloth is normal.)
To avoid rings, staining, and discoloration, use coasters, placemats, and trivets before placing food and beverages on the tabletop—especially if they're hot.
FREE HOME DELIVERY
30-DAY FREE RETURNS GUARANTEE
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Shop the Collection
My Sixpenny home.
Tag @Sixpennyhome for a chance to be featured.